Monday, February 13, 2012

park

IMG_4451Two weeks ago the temps were in the upper 30s/lower 40s (heat wave, right?) so we bundled up and headed to the park. I must admit, this is the first time I’ve been to play at a park with snow on the ground!cupcakecupcake2Zane L.O.V.E.S. to talk to his baby sister. He’ll look at me and say, “What my baby seester say?” and then I have to make up something and say it in a little baby voice. Here he’s saying, “Aww, you so cuuuute. I wike you hat.” brothersisterI didn’t realize that the wind was blowing so hard, so we actually didn’t stay long. It was nice to get out of the house for a little while, though.parkBaby Hollin was snug as a bug in her stroller. But the wind was hurting my face!IMG_4449On the (sloooow) walk home, I pointed to a fire hydrant and asked Z if he knew what it was. “A fire sing.” (fire thing). So then we talked about fire trucks and fire hydrants all the way home.walking&talkingAlmost all of the snow has melted, but it just started snowing again. I think we’re supposed to get a couple of inches today and more later this week. I hear Arkansas is getting some winter weather today, too. Which, for some reason, makes me miss our old house even more today. Zane had some fun snow days there last year. You can read those posts by clicking here and here.

1 comment:

Emily Richardson said...

So sad we can't get a pic with the girls in their matching hat and mittens:)! She looks precious!