Friday, February 17, 2012

four months

IMG_4576 hollinBaby Hollin is four months old! I probably say this every time, but she is The.Sweetest.Baby! She’s really calm and quiet. She loves attention. So easy to please. Honestly, ninety percent of the time, just making eye contact with her will earn me a big grin. Lately she’ll smile really big and then turn her head like she’s embarrassed. So precious. Although, I can’t seem to get her to smile when I have the camera because she can’t see me behind the camera. hahafourmonthsHer laugh is the best. She’s ticklish, but laughs the most at her brother. She is so lucky to have a big brother that loves her so much. She is the first thing he asks about in the morning. He wants to ‘talk to her’ and give her a good morning kiss. He asks several times a day, “Baby Ha-yin taked a pretty good nap?” I don’t think he even understands how much she loves him. I can tell she does. She watches his every move.2012-02-16_12-35-05_835 Stats from her appointment today:

*weight: 14 lbs, 3.5 oz, 64th percentile

*length: 24.6 inches, 64th percentile

*head circumference: 16.9 inches, 93rd percentile (apparently she’s gonna have the Bell head, too!)

*Wears 0-3 month clothes and size 2 diapers

*She blows bubbles all.day.long.

*She coos and says “a-goo”

*She likes the pink & white blanket that’s in the chair with her. It’s really thin and soft. She holds it, chews on it, and covers her face with it.

*She is still a great sleeper. She usually sleeps from 10pm til 4am, eats, and goes right back to sleep until about 7:30am.hollin1 (2)I don’t know where these blue eyes came from, or if they’ll even stay this color, but I think they’re beautiful.blueeyesBless her little heart, I’m pretty sure that mommy holding her all evening makes her feel better after getting those yucky shots. She was a sad girl :(  Matt caught his girls smiling this afternoon.h&mommy1h&mommyHere are a couple of pictures of her and Zane, both at four months. Their noses and chubby cheeks are the same, but that’s about it. Zane looks a lot bigger to me, but their sizes are almost identical.fourmonths1zanehollincloseJust looking at that last picture makes me want to SQUEEZE both of them!   

No comments: