Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Mysterious Pumpkin Patch

 

IMG_1190

Believe it or not, we actually made it to the pumpkin patch this year! Last year’s attempts were unsuccessful and I was not going to get my hopes up that we would make it out there this year, but we did! Amazing. This is the first day this month that Matt and I have both been off of work and in town at the same town.

IMG_1137 Zane told all of the animals, “Hi”.IMG_1136IMG_1148IMG_1155To sum up the trip, it was warm hot (my scarf was totally unnecessary other than I wanted to wear something plaid because the boys had on plaid) and there was a field….with pumpkins. Apparently the pumpkins weren’t dirty enough because Zane enjoyed throwing dirt on them.IMG_1174He also enjoyed rolling on and sitting on the pumpkins. He had fun and we got a big pumpkin for the front porch. :)IMG_1154 (2)IMG_1140  

No comments: