Saturday, April 17, 2010

showers.

 

DSCN1726

Here are some pics from Lindsey’s bridal shower in Conway last, ahem, month.  And a couples shower from….two months ago? Better late than never, right?

I used to have a Garfield comic strip on my fridge that said, “I’ll procrastinate tomorrow.” Couldn’t think of a better way to describe myself.

I’m not sure I have an explanation for this picture. Maturity at its finest.

DSCN1730

Candid shot of Lindsey opening gifts with Brita & Nicole. She seriously had an assembly line going to open gifts. Let’s just say she got a gift or two thousand.DSCN1724

Lindsey had a little bit of competition for attention. DSCN1732

Family shot at the couples shower. Matt was out of town, Tyler had already left, and Zane was with my mom & dad.DSCN1670

Sisters! (in-law)

DSCN1660

Hard at work opening gifts

DSCN1662

Hard to believe that the wedding is next month! Can’t wait to post pics of the beautiful bride, the cutest little ring bearer, and I’m sure there will be one stressed-out bridesmaid. What are the odds Zane will walk all the way down the aisle, ring his little bell, and not throw a fit? Fingers crossed…..

No comments: