Sunday, March 24, 2013

Broccoli, Celery, Gotta Be....

Veggie Tales!

Zane and I went to Veggie Tales Live on Friday night. I guess this was Zane's first live show. He was not very patient while waiting for the show to start. Gotta love this face, though!

We found Siela and talked with her to make the time pass a little faster. She is getting to be such a big girl and is just beautiful!

Loved watching his dancing and excitement once the show started!


After he took his picture with Bob and Larry, he said, "Wait, Mommy! I have to talk to them!" Then he said, "Um, Bob, are you afraid of Batman?" Bob nodded 'yes'. Zane said, "We'll I'm not!" He had a big smirk on his face and told me that Bob would tell Larry that he's not scared of Batman.
It was a fun little night with my favorite four year old!

 

No comments: