Monday, April 16, 2012

six months

Happy half year to my sweet, beautiful baby girl. You are such a fun baby. You squeal with laughter, especially whenever your brother is near. You love attention. You are very cuddly first thing in the morning and at bedtime. Most nights you fall asleep beside me in my bed. I get my snuggles in and then put you in your bed, where you sleep for 5.5 to 6.5 hours, eat, and then sleep another four or five hours. You wake up happy and are content to lay in your bed talking and playing until I come and get you up. That's probably my favorite moment of the day...when you first see me and give me the biggest smile ever.

At six months you:

*weigh 15lb,15oz (54th percentile), 26 inches long (64th percentile), head circumference 94th percentile. [For comparison, Zane's were 17.5lb, 26in, & 60th percentile]

*wear 3-6month/6month clothes & size 3 diapers

*take a short morning nap and then usually take a 2 or 2.5 hour afternoon nap.

*have been rolling back to front for awhile, but just today you decided to keep on rolling! I put you on your playmat and went to get a cup of coffee. This is how I found you when I came back:

*have had a runny nose and cough for the past week. After your shots on Friday, you ran a fever and we had a rough night sleeping.

*according to Ms. Jeri, you are "perfect" while mommy & daddy are at work

*kept your dad on his toes the first few months, but he says you like him a lot better now. Whenever I ask you where your dadda is, you always smile and look at him.

*give big open-mouthed kisses.

You are a little doll baby, which makes it hard for me to pick which pictures to post! Here are just a few more of my favorites.

A picture of Zane at six months

 

2 comments:

Emily Richardson said...

AND she's beautiful!!!! Pretty sure, Annabel was talking to Hollin the whole time I was reading this:)

the osbornes said...

she is ADORABLE!