Thursday, April 5, 2012

All boy

Zane wanted to play outside while I was cooking dinner. I looked out the window and saw that he had climbed the tree by our deck. He told me that I didn't need to call the fireman because he was a good tree climber. For the record, he was not good at climbing down. But look how proud he is of himself.

These tulips are growing in our front yard and they are beautiful! I can take no credit for them. Thank you to the people who lived here before us. Matt will be mad that I posted this picture because the grass is so tall. Sorry, our lawnmower is in the shop.

We're thankful that our first winter in Wisconsin was one of the warmest on record! To me, these tulips mean that spring is here and we are one more season closer to being back in Arkansas!

Back to the boy. He doesn't go anywhere without his hat, bandana, boots, and spurs. Actually, some days he wears scrubs (aka "doctor clothes"). He's affectionately known at the gym as 'Cowboy Zane' or 'Dr. Zane'. He loves it. And I love him. :)

 

 

2 comments:

~L said...

'Cowboy Zane' is too cute!!

Allyson Petty said...

We love Cowboy Zane!!!!