Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zoo

groupshotFront row (L to R): Marley, Lydia, Zane, Cy, Della

Back row (L to R): Amy, Sarah, Kristina

Two of my very best friends (and kiddos) came to Little Rock last week for a zoo playdate.  We had made a promise to get together before we move to Wisconsin. I have literally known Amy since she was born, and I’m sure I met Kristina not long after. I grew up with these girls and it’s funny now to see us running around chasing a bunch of kids! Our kids are all one year apart (ages 4, 3, 2, 1, infant, and bun in the oven).

della,marley,zaneWe were lucky that the rain held off, but it was a COLD April day!

cylydiaCy and Lydia were so good during the trip. They just chilled in their strollers while the big kids ran around.

farmerThis picture is no surprise, since Zane is still obsessed with tractors (“fuh-fuhs”).

bearZane wanted to pet the bear. Ummmm, no.

giraffe I have never seen a giraffe do this.carousel1 Zane’s favorite part of the day. The carousel.IMG_1996My favorite part of the day. Actually, the 3 1/2 hour afternoon nap was my favorite :)

We had a great time! I’m sure there’s a great zoo in Madison, so you girls start planning your trip north!

IMG_1995

No comments: