Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One cute boy

 

DSCN1737

Zane has finally figured out what this camera-thing is all about. Matt got him dressed yesterday and he looked so cute…couldn’t resist taking his picture.  I sat him down. No lie, he started posing. Oh, fun stuff. He just tickles me! Check out his poses.

DSCN1736DSCN1738DSCN1739Why is he not on the cover of Parents Magazine yet? I so should’ve sent his picture in to Regis & Kelly.   He really is cute, right? There’s no way this mom could be partial…

7 comments:

Faith said...

Love it! Yes, he should be on a magazine cover, you are partial, but absolutely right!

Jordan said...

Nope, not partial at all :) These are really cute-the boy has definitely learned how to work the camera!

Rachel said...

He is VERY cute!!

Allyson Petty said...

Tell him he lives in WLR, not SWLR and to stop that ghetto pose! J/K LOVE it!!! He is beautiful!

AshWad said...

OMG! Adorable! Can't get over how cute he is. I show his pictures to some of the girls I work with all the time.

amywelborn said...

Love his lil hats. Makes me think of Brad Pitt. So cute!

The Shepherds said...

So cute!! Found your blog via fb...sweet family!