Monday, May 7, 2012

Sick day

Hate that my baby girl is sick, but I sure have enjoyed my snuggle time. I spent most of last night and today rocking Hollin in her room. She's had a fever and been pretty pitiful. She would look up at me with her red cheeks and whimper, and that was all it took to convince me to hold her for ten more minutes (which somehow turned into two hours).

She's a sweet, sweet baby girl that hates to take medicine. But you know what the best medicine of all is? Something as simple as her big brother, her favorite person in the world, reaching over and holding her hand. She literally shrieked with happiness. One more pic. She was feeling a little better post-Tylenol. Praying for a better night's sleep and a healthy baby.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hollin!